Organization: BIG® is a wholly owned subsidiary of Vertical Screen, Inc., a family of applicant screening companies that also includes Certiphi Screening®, which focuses exclusively on the healthcare industry, and Truescreen®, which focuses on industries in the general business sector.
Business Information Group, Inc., At A Glance
SIC Code: 7375 Information Retrieval Services
NAICS Code: 514199 Computer Systems Design Services
Dun & Bradstreet Number: 80-548-7303
State of Incorporation: Delaware
Tony D’Orazio, Chief Executive Officer
Stefan Keller, President
N. Alexander Erlam, Esq., General Counsel/Employment Law Specialist Edward Dodds, CPA, Chief Financial Officer
Corporate Headquarters and Research Facility: Warminster, PA
Technology Center and Research Facility: Marlton, NJ
- Background Check Screening Services—We cover both fundamental research components and specialized searches. All information gathered is precisely tracked and monitored using built-in quality and accuracy controls, and delivered in the format that best suits your process.
- Occupational Health Screening Services—We offer integrated, national resources for drug and alcohol screening, physicals and other services, plus full program support through automatic forms supply, automated data reporting, medical reviews, and more.
- DOT Compliance Services—We provide a turnkey approach to handling DOT driver drug and alcohol testing, driver qualification file maintenance, random pool administration, and DOT-required reporting. All services are managed through our consolidated, Web-based management system.
- myBIG.net—Our Web-based report management system provides integrated access to our full suite of services, as well as valuable program resources, through one convenient, customizable interface.
- InProcess+®—Part of myBIG.net, this module precisely traces each applicant screening report’s path through our production workflow. You’ll see results as they are completed, and know immediately if reports meet your criteria or require your input.
- Management Report Configurator—This tool on myBIG.net® offers comprehensive, anytime analysis of virtually any aspect of your applicant screening program’s performance.
- ApplicationStation®—Our fully customized online employment application solution ends paper application inefficiencies by reducing administration, providing more accurate and consistent information capture, and streamlining next steps to hire.
- HRMS Toolbox®—A swift path to the successful integration of our services with your applicant tracking and HRMS technologies, this tool sets the stage for truly enhanced hiring workflow automation.
- Report Scoring System—This system speeds and simplifies applicant decision-making, systematically applying a “pass” or “review,” grade to each report according to your specific hiring criteria.
- Applicant Services—This department provides comprehensive administrative resources for effective communication with your applicants at key points in the applicant screening process.
- ActionsBase®—Our proprietary database offers valuable added insight into an applicant’s background through a specialized search of disciplinary and administrative actions levied by a broad spectrum of financial services regulators.
Vertical Screen, Inc., Business Information Group's parent company, is actively licensed as a private investigations firm in Pennsylvania, New Jersey, California (#PI 24823), Nevada (#1374), New York, Texas, and Washington (#602-477-859), as well as in a number of other states.
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Certification
- Verizon Cybertrust Security Enterprise Certification
- HR-XML Certification of Data Exchange Standards
- Safe Harbor Certification
- EI3PA Compliant
- American Council of Life Insurers (ACLI)
- LIMRA International
- Life Office Management Association (LOMA)
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC)
- Society of Insurance Licensing Administrators (SILA)
Business Information Group, Inc. (BIG®)
251 Veterans Way
Warminster, PA 18966