Important Announcement for FINRA Firms
Tags : FINRA, Fingerprinting
FINRA recently announced the outsourcing of their store and forward software, expected to go live in September, 2021.
Your program and relationship with BIG/Fieldprint is unaffected by this announcement as we remain a FINRA approved electronic fingerprint services (EFS) vendor. FINRA's new software will continue to accept fingerprints electronically from our extensive network. Therefore, while FINRA may be outsourcing some software functions, there will be no changes to firm or candidate experiences through our solution.
In light of this announcement, we believe it is critical to highlight the benefits of our solution and how these differentiators set us apart from those new to the marketplace:
- We host the largest and most established electronic fingerprinting collection network by a wide margin over other vendors. Our current network offers clients access to more than 1,500 Fieldprint locations. Furthermore, we have invested heavily in an expansion roadmap to increase our number of locations to 2,000 in the coming months.
- Our best-in-class technology continues to operate within FBI best practice standards. As such, we do not offer nor permit self-administered fingerprint collections, a practice that does not conform with FBI best practice standards.
- Our user-friendly appointment scheduling software ensures a positive candidate experience. Scheduled appointments facilitate a timely, efficient process that eliminates excessive wait times. Scheduled appointments are also essential to continuing the safe practice of social distancing.
- Beyond fingerprinting, we also offer I-9 section 2 completion and photography services for employee badging through our site network. As a result of conditions generated by the pandemic, clients have become increasingly reliant on hiring strategies that can be supported remotely. The ability to consolidate several elements of the hiring process into a single candidate experience through our network and solutions has proved invaluable to our clients over the last 16 months.
- As clients re-evaluate work environments (and subsequently, hiring workflows) our remote service solutions have become a critical component in allowing companies to remain nimble and flexible. Access to our network affords our clients the ability to be prepared, as opposed to reactive, for unforeseen future conditions that may affect the marketplace.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your sales executive or account manager.
Posted: July 8, 2021
All Rights Reserved © 2021 Business Information Group, Inc.
This document and/or presentation is provided as a service to our customers. Its contents are designed solely for informational purposes, and should not be inferred or understood as legal advice or binding case law, nor shared with any third parties. Persons in need of legal assistance should seek the advice of competent legal counsel. Although care has been taken in preparation of these materials, we cannot guarantee the accuracy, currency or completeness of the information contained within it. Anyone using this information does so at his or her own risk.
What our clients are saying
We cannot express enough how much we have enjoyed working with BIG! It has really benefitted our processing and ease of doing business!
I enjoy collaborating with BIG, and know that if I have to reach out with a question/concern, a positive attitude with a willingness to find resolve is on the other side of an email or a phone call.
You have been the most professional and most helpful business partner that I have ever been associated with — always there to assist us and with rapid turnaround times.
I am confident whenever we add a product with your company that I will have a good experience.
We have received superior service and we know this is what you and your team strive for. We are grateful for the dedication, level of professionalism and effort shown.